Friday, July 18, 2014

Happy Friday

Funny how a day can make a difference in your life. Feeling so much better than the other day when everyone and everything seemed to crash down at once. Maybe because today is Friday??? haha.

As you can tell, not focusing on what I should be - which is work - but I guess everyone is allowed to float off into space for 30 minutes during the day. Plus, now that I am a 40 year old mom, nice not to do something. I never thought lazy me would be able to accomplish what I have done in the past 20 years. In my mind, I am pretty successful, have a great man in my life that does love me unconditionally (yes, I drive him crazy quite often too), have a little boy that I never thought I would ever have and great parents (and brother). I have to always remember those things when I get down. Funny I was reading about post partem and did not know one of the side effects is anger. I now think I had post Partem depression because I can't tell you how much anger and anxiety I had when I went back to work. I would cry in my closet they supplied me to pump milk - and I just thought it was from being tired - but I was so angry as well. I hated everyone and everything - I thought it was the job but I once I stopped breast feeding - my whole anxiousness went away...I did, also change jobs...haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment